On 9/6/2014 10:24 AM, Stephen E Slevinski Jr wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">--------------------------------------
2: Data File of Unicode Strings to SVG Glyphs
--------------------------------------
On the above test page, I have a 1.1 MB zipped data file of Unicode strings  to SVG Glyph definition.  One glyph per line.  The 37,811 glyphs will easily fit into a 16-bit font.  In theory, the automation of an OpenType Font with SVG Glyphs should be possible. I've put together a small write-up on a typography forum.
http://typophile.com/node/119229
Hi Steve,
    Have you considered making a font with only the fills for each basegroup, then using CSS to do the rotation and miroring?  Because you'll need CSS to do the symbol placement and sign layout anyways.  The font would be about 12 to 13 times smaller.  Do you see any drawbacks doing it this way?

Regards,
Jonathan

[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Regards,