Hi Stefan,

1,5 does exist in the Quebec dictonary SignPuddle. Click here:
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=4&sgn=47&sid=5158&s
Trm=1%2C5&type=any&sTxt=&sSrc=&

Using the Delegs program, I type 1,5 kg, and it seems to me that the
decimal number is the problem. For example, when I type 1,5, the Delegs
program automatically shows three separated items. It looks like 1  ,  5.
I cannot get SW LSQ for 1,5 above within the Delegs-document-program.
How could I type undividable decimal numbers (such as 1,5)?
Note that I did try to type 1-,-5 and 1_,_5 which always automatically
appear as three separated items.

Best regards,

Andr