Hi Adam,
     I am working with Charles on finding a better way for sorting. So
thatīs a bit what Charles was explaining to you some of the issues.  I
know he also asked last week about locations on the hands.  I know Val
was off for a well deserved break.  But we are still wondering about
that too  I believe itīs the same as number 1 and 2 in Syllable 4.

I asked about the Syllable 4 below because am adding SignSpelling
Sequence suggestion function to SignWriter Studio.   There will be two
suggestion types,  one that follows Valīs
sw0534-SignSpellingGuidelines-2008.pdf and another for what we are
developping with Charles.

So far I have been able to automate a great part of setting the sequence
for a sign from the symbols in a sign (no special location) for
SignSpellingGuidelines-2008.  I have done Sylables 1-3 with a great
measure of success so long as there arenīt more than four hands and a
couple movement symbols.  For composite signs like "Good morning" in
Honduran Sign Language itīs not great at all, but otherwise I think that
it is a time saver.

But I got to Syllable 4: Detailed Sorting and I need some examples of
signs sorted that have these features.  I am thinking that many of these
would also be the special location symbol that arenīt used in everyday
writing.

Thank you for the two examples you found.  That was helpful.

Regards,
Jonathan