Did you check your trash? I remember for some reason Charlesí emails (as well as a few others) were being sent there or spam. I donít know why it happened, but I ended up making a filter so that the emails to the list are never placed in the spam or trash. You could look in your all folder within gmail to see if his emails are there anywhere.

Adam