SignWriting List
September 15, 2014

This is just what I need, Erika - THANK YOU. I will use it for many grants, not just this one, but it will be perfect for this grant I am writing right now -

I do not need it addressed specifically to this specific grant group, no…so please keep it general for any possible grantors...

And you certainly have answered the questions - Thank you -

Val ;-)

PS. And also thanks to the others here on the List who have responded ;-)

———