September 16, 2014

Thank you so much, Claudia, Fabrizio and Erika, and this is all excellent information.

Yes, the book will have an ISBN.

I am on a Macintosh, so some of the Word style sheets you mention below are only for Windows, but that is not a problem either, because we can easily match any format we are shown…

The SignWriting Press will be the publisher, unless you would prefer us doing it differently - I can create the beginnings of the book and show you - to get your feedback

So other examples of a published proceedings will always be helpful. I want you to be proud of the Proceedings book when it is ready -

I do not know how to do a good Bibliography….what format would you suggest? and is it necessary to have one in the Proceedings Book?

We can have an Index in the back if you wish, which is different than a Bibliography.

When publishing our textbooks, I use Adobe InDesign software. I can use MicroSoft Word for the Proceedings book if that will be better…

So keep sending examples of Proceedings books for us to emulate -

Many thanks!

Val ;-)