Hello, I found this nice  SignWriting font.  Is it available?

André Lemyre

http://std.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc2/wg2/docs/n4090.pdf

Everson, Michael; Slevinski, Stephen; Sutton, Valerie (2011-08-05) Revised proposal for encoding the SignWriting script in the SMP of the UCS Universal Multiple-Octet Coded Character Set.  International Organization for Standardization. JTC1/SC2/WG2 N4090R. L2/11-217R