Im not sure what you mean by 1-3. Do you mean the location on the hand? And what do you mean by Top-Down for the Face?

As for the neck, I found this sign with SignSpelling Sequence.

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=1&sgn=4&sid=9098

For the shoulder, I found this sign with SignSpelling Sequence.

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=1&sgn=4&sid=7005

Adam