Hi list,

I had a great week with the font development.  Almost everything is spot on perfect.  I was able to perfect the symbol sizing function: it is small, fast, and 100% accurate.  I'm very excited.

I should be finished with the main font file development next week.

I was playing around with some demonstration code that others have written.  I modified their code to use the SignWriting 2010 font.  All of the graphics in these demonstrations are generated on your local computer and do not require a internet connection to an image server.

You'll need the SignWriting 2010 Font installed to see the demonstrations.  I put together a page that checks if the font is installed and provides the links for the fonts.
http://codepen.io/Slevinski/pen/oxGCF

Here's the first demo with the raining hand shapes.

Full screen:
* http://codepen.io/Slevinski/full/tCcAj

Link with visible code:
* http://codepen.io/Slevinski/pen/tCcAj

It only took a few minutes to modify the code, so I found another example and modified that as well.  It's a little more frantic, but it demonstrates the power of the font.

Full screen:
* http://codepen.io/Slevinski/full/ijBvo

Link with visible code:
* http://codepen.io/Slevinski/pen/ijBvo