Hello,
I would like to know what happens when 2 symbols overlap.  Like a finger from the left hand and the right palm.  Will it be possible to show or hide the finger depending on which hand is in front.  Similarly with hand shapes and faces.

Thanks
André Lemyre

Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 10:16:16 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Perfected TrueType font images
To: [log in to unmask]

    On 10/11/14, 9:41 AM, Jonathan Duncan
      wrote:

       I am wondering why you decided to
        have the filling area empty in

    Hi Jonathan,

    I have the filling area empty so that the symbols look correct when
    shown with only 1 color.  Both colors are needed for 2-dimensional
    signs with overlap.

    I put together a quick codepen example with HTML and CSS that uses
    the TrueType fonts.

    http://codepen.io/Slevinski/pen/BmHGc

    Here's the codepen output.

    Regards,