Hello,
I would like to know what happens when 2 symbols overlap.  Like a finger from the left hand and the right palm.  Will it be possible to show or hide the finger depending on which hand is in front.  Similarly with hand shapes and faces.

Thanks
André Lemyre

Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 10:16:16 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Perfected TrueType font images
To: [log in to unmask]

On 10/11/14, 9:41 AM, Jonathan Duncan wrote:
I am wondering why you decided to have the filling area empty in

Hi Jonathan,

I have the filling area empty so that the symbols look correct when shown with only 1 color.  Both colors are needed for 2-dimensional signs with overlap.

I put together a quick codepen example with HTML and CSS that uses the TrueType fonts.
http://codepen.io/Slevinski/pen/BmHGc

Here's the codepen output.

-Steve