Hi Steve,

first of all congratulions. What a great achievement and it is gerat to see you so successfull.

On the other hand – I do not understand what is the outcome in the end if you have finished your project. You know that I desigened and created lots and lots and lots of SignWriting TT-Font signs that had been very usefull for a nice looking printout without any stairs...

From what I understand – this kind of TT-Font you ar working on cannot simply be installed as a new font in the font-folder of my computer. I even cannot open such a Font with Fontlab – the program that allows to create or to redesign TT-Fonts.

Would it be possible for you to explain to the non-software-experts on the sw-list – like me – what will be the difference in our daily work with delegs or SignPuddle if you have installed your new TT-Font?  It should be a smooth and nice looking design/graphic as well on teh screen as well as on printouts at any seize. ???  Would love to understand that. Do we have to install anything on our computer at home or is everything already arranged somewhere on your server? Can you show a demo of a short sequence - ??

All best

Stefan