And yet, I find the sign for "alegre" (happy) as much more readable with four distinct brush strokes. Look at the last sign in the sequence. This sign was written by Madson with two brush strokes for each hand in pairs as they are quite distinct.

Charles Butler
240-764-5748
Clear writing moves business forward.

From: Natasha Escalada-Westland <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 8:01 AM
Subject: Re: AW: We need use double Brush Symbol?

I agree. The simpler writing is preferable.
Natasha

On Oct 28, 2014 3:45 AM, "Stefan Woehrmann" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Madson,

if you look at the signs in the German SignPuddle – I write the signs with only one „brush, rub,“  and if there are movement arrows the reader would have no problem to understand that this brush or rub is meant for all of them.

I prefer this spelling ;-)

Have a good day

Stefan