From:  Cecelia Smith

Date:  Thu Jul 5, 2001  8:22 am
Subject:  Re: Star Spangled Banner - thought you might like this - add it to
the poetry...

ohhhh, Charles!!!  That was so awesome!   Thank you VERY MUCH!

I will use that in my class this fall as well as other sign writing
material.
 One thing I have found is that using something people are familiar with to
begin with also helps them  understand the new concepts along side the
familiar ones.

I was wondering.. does any one out there have the 23rd psalm transcribed?

The lord is my shepard...   etc.

Cecelia Smith

Hm does any one of the SW-list –Members know about this?

Is there any 23rd psalm transcription online?

Thanks

Stefan

PS Hi Valerie thanks to you wonderfull website it is so easy to look up all
these messages fom past years ... so many memories show up .. thanks for
that!