Hi Val,
     This month I published the lastest version of SignWriter Studio to
the web site, updated the website with the changes and fixed a bug.

I've decided to not go through at this time with the Kickstarter project
because I am too busy.  I have a lot of work and will be temporarily
moving to Quebec where my wife is from.  I might do it latter or just
work on the keyboard slowly.  I will see how much time I have in
December and January

The backup file is
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14054409/SignWriterStudio%20141128.exe

Cel Honduras: (504)3141-1171