Hello,
if we could have a software that translate hand written SignWriting performed with a stylus on a touch tablet into an almost perfect SignWriten text, that would be a very fast way to generate documents that need little corrections.

Such project already exists, it reads printed documents.  With a stylus, the input would be pure and could be displayed real time.
It could be combined with existing editing software.  This could also be applied with I-pad using fingers, touch screens...

Fast, simple, natural, and performant for children or extensive usage.  We could write books...
See below previous mails...

André Lemyre

A)
SignWriting in Education
“Ways to Write Sign Languages by Hand with SignWriting”
by  Adam Frost
http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0003.html#abstract

B)
What is Optical Glyph Recognition (OGR)?þ