November 10. 2014

Hello Madson!
Thank you for this message. How did your SignWriting workshops go this weekend? I was thinking of you and Raquel and all the teachers and students -

Regarding Susanne痴 BA thesis - I looked and did not find any references - I would like to have them too - so I hope Susanne can write to us -

Susanne, is there a site where we can read the final thesis? Perhaps posted on your University site?

Hope you are doing well and thank you for this interview, which is attached -

Val ;-)

覧

On Nov 10, 2014, at 6:50 AM, Madson Barreto <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi, Susanne,
>
> I just read your interview with Valerie. It's great!
> Thank you for share with us!
>
> There are many important informations, so I will use that.
>
> But how can I refer to this interview of your BA-Thesis?
> What is the full reference?
>

> Very thanks,
>
> Madson Barreto
> 覧覧覧覧