SignWriting List
November 10. 2014

Hello Madson!
Thank you for this message. How did your SignWriting workshops go this weekend? I was thinking of you and Raquel and all the teachers and students -

Regarding Susanne痴 BA thesis - I looked and did not find any references - I would like to have them too - so I hope Susanne can write to us -

Susanne, is there a site where we can read the final thesis? Perhaps posted on your University site?

Hope you are doing well and thank you for this interview, which is attached -

Val ;-)