  _____

Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Montag, 10. November 2014 18:04
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: Interview with Valerie Sutton

SignWriting List

November 10. 2014

Hello Madson!

Thank you for this message. How did your SignWriting workshops go this
weekend? I was thinking of you and Raquel and all the teachers and students
-

Regarding Susanne痴 BA thesis - I looked and did not find any references - I
would like to have them too - so I hope Susanne can write to us -

Susanne, is there a site where we can read the final thesis? Perhaps posted
on your University site?

Hope you are doing well and thank you for this interview, which is attached
-

Val ;-)

覧