November 11, 2014

Hi Jonathan and all SignWriter Studio users!

The names are correct at the link you gave us below, and in the attached screen capture. Notice how the curved line, in the Curlicue Open symbol, is shorter than the one in the more closed version..the open and closed idea is based on the length of the curved line which represents how deep the fingers go in the curve - the one called Curlicue has the fingers of the curve touching the base of the hand, but the open one the curved fingers are not touching the base of the hand - the names are correct -

Val ;-)

------