Hi Val,
    This month I published the lastest version of SignWriter Studio to the web site, updated the website with the changes and fixed a bug.

I've decided to not go through at this time with the Kickstarter project because I am too busy.  I have a lot of work and will be temporarily moving to Quebec where my wife is from.  I might do it latter or just work on the keyboard slowly.  I will see how much time I have in December and January

The backup file is
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14054409/SignWriterStudio%20141128.exe

--

email: [log in to unmask]