November 2, 2014

Wonderful news, Madson and Raquel!

Thank you for telling us about your special 3-days of SignWriting Workshops in Brazil, and please send my best wishes to everyone and tell them we are thinking of all of you -

Full expectations!!

Of course we must see the shirt - you will have to show us - take some photos and share them with the List later -

Many blessings -

Val ;-)

———