INTER GOVERNMENTAL ACTION
GROUP AGAINST MONEY
LAUNDERING IN WEST AFRICA
     (GIABA)

GIABA/FUNDRELEASEPLAN/066/Vo.VV/004        Cotonou 23th December 2014

Fund Release by the recommendation of IMF and the World Bank plan-someone Cotonou R. Benin 25-26 November 2013

The above named group has commenced the seizure of incoming and outgoing funds in the sub- region since January 2014 due to the high rate of corruption and Terrorism. After the intervention of the World Bank and the IMF questioning our resolution, the board has decided to release some of these funds to the owners.
After running proper investigation on them, you are lucky to be among the selected few to have your fund released. While processing the transfer of this fund, we received some documents tendered by your Representative Mr. John Williams, and your Attorney G. ELIAS & CO (Solicitors and advocates) claiming ownership.
They have presented a "Power of Attorney" duly signed by you in which was clearly stated that your contract/inheritance fund seized by this commission should be paid to them. They further stated that due to certain prevailing circumstances beyond your control, thus appointing them to act on your behalf.
We await your consent please.

Abdullahi SHEHU
Director General