Hello Valerie and friends of the sw-list,

at school I am still very busy to support my students to improve their articulation and literacy skills – they are doing fine but of course there is still a long way ahead of us.

My students are right now about 11 to 15 years old.

Just want to share this animation showing the fingerspelling ABC with corresponding Mundbilder – just as the hearing pronounce the letters in German while spelling a word or while performing the ABC.

Hope you like it – smile

All best

Stefan