Hi Valerie, André, Adam,

I am reading your posts about head movement. Hi Valerie, Your explanation is excellent as always  thank you very much for that. If you look for these signs in the SignPuddle dictionary of different countries we almost find no entries with these symbols.  Part of the reason may be that most of the signs can be understood without this additional description of a sign. On the other hand most of the SignWriting readers would not remember the meaning ... moving the head (yes/no  and left/right) is no problem and very often sufficient

Nevertheless – especially for mimewriting or theater or ... pantomime or detailed writing it is good to have these symbols.

I am happy to read a message on our list after a long period of silence. Well I guess that most of us are busy, busy, busy with so many other projects as always –

All best to all of you

Stefan