December 16, 2014

Hello André and everyone!

Thank you for this question…If you go to SignMaker and click on the “Head” symbols, you will get this Symbol Palette showing the Head Movement and static Head Positions. When you click on each of these representative symbols there will be more symbols underneath…

So when I use the term “Positions” I mean “static” positions that are not movement symbols.

I will answer your specific questions next…

Val ;-)