December 17, 2014

On Dec 17, 2014, at 9:10 AM, André L <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello Valerie,
your explanation about the ear touching the shoulder is fine.  I do not need a video.

 Thank you Adam, if Stokoe is not used by linguists, there is no point to make a document explaining how to pass from Stokoe notation to SignWriting.
My idea is to see how we may reach more people...

Andre Lemyre

—————

Hello André!
Thank you for brainstorming how to reach more people with SignWriting…

I am interested in what everyone has to say…

How can we reach more people?

Send us your ideas...