Sub: en.planet.wikimedia

To [log in to unmask]

Hello

My name is Helen, sales from HuachuangSilicone Ltd.

We are a ISO 9001 factory to produce silicone parts, rubber components, plastic items according to customers' drawings or sample. And up to now, I am looking for global companies who need Custom service as supporter assist alive ideas.

                   http://en.planet.wikimedia.org/

The material can be silicone, rubber, EPDM, plastic.

                       JJ

And Very Brief Step:
1.Clients offer drawings in format of stp,igs,prt or solidworks and sufficient information of their silicone parts.
2.We offer the quotation of silicone extrusion molds and plastic injection molding(plastic parts)in half a day.
3.Clients conside our quotations.
4.Clients place the order.
5.We design and manufacture the rubber extrusion molds in lead time after confirming the drawings and detailed information with clients again.
6.Rubber extrusion mold trial samples sent to clients to get their confirmation and see if there is any modification before mass production.
7.Arrange mass production at once and finish the production before the lead time.
8.Delivery by sea or air on time.

Whether the large or small colume, we can quote for you. Welcome to inquiry today for your new project that we can help you.

Thank you
Helen

                           2015-01-13 7:06:30J2

2015-01-13 7:06:30