SignWriting List
January 11, 2015

SignWriting has been actively used in Belgium for years, in both the French-speaking and Flemish-speaking sections of the country. You can find links to projects here:

SignWriting in Belgium
http://www.signwriting.org/belgium

On the above web page, Number 2 under French-Belgium, provides a link to a fabulous web page that has been recently upgraded and re-designed, using SignWriting for a dictionary and so forth. It is lovely to visit, to see the colorful design with great videos of French-Belgian Sign Language.

The web designers informed me that the site was getting a re-design over a year ago. I am glad to see it up and running...

André sent me some links - Thank you, André!

Here they are:

LSFB asbl : La Langue des Signes de Belgique Francophone

http://www.lsfb.be/ ou [log in to unmask]

Page sur le SignWriting (SignÉcriture)

http://www.lsfb.be/?lsfb=SW

Dictionnaire par configuration de la main:

http://www.lsfb.be/?lsfb=SignConf=01-01-001-01-02-01

Dictionnaire alphabétique :

http://www.lsfb.be/?lsfb=SignABC=A