January 8, 2015

Hello Jonathan and everyone -

How exciting. Thank you for donating your time, Jonathan, to translate the SignWriting Basics Instruction Manual into Spanish and LESHO.

I have downloaded the document and it looks super!

I would like to add a credit to you for translating the book, and then I would like to post the document on a new web page for the same Manual, that will include information about the book, the downloads for it, and also the different translations of the same book…

So how do you say in Spanish?:

“Translated into Spanish and LESHO (Honduran Sign Language)
by Jonathan Duncan” in Spanish?

I can place this on the credits page myself..

Is this correct? This is from Google Translate:

"Traducido al español y LESHO (Honduras lenguaje de señas)
por Jonathan Duncan "

Val ;-)

--------