Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 22:33:43 -0800
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: SignSpelling latest document
To: [log in to unmask]

SignWriting List
January 23, 2015

Hello André!
I am glad to hear that the 2008 version of the SignSpelling Guidelines are useful to you...

I did start writing a 2010 version back in 2010, but never finished it…So I suggest that you use the 2008 document for now…It really is adequate and the 2010 version, looking back at it, may not be necessary any way -

And regarding the spam issue...for everyone on the SignWriting List… I wrote to the technicians at Valencia College in Florida, who are in charge of the many Lists that are housed on their servers, and it appears, as far as I can tell, they have succeeded to block the spam that was hitting our SignWriting List in the Archives - and in my own email box. I was getting concerned about it, because it was a lot on my end, but all of a sudden it is gone! So let us keep our fingers crossed they have found the solution and it holds…

If anyone sees spam on the SW List again please tell me and we will try to block it again -

Many thanks to the technicians at Valencia College - we are grateful for the SignWriting List and all you do for us -

Val ;-)