February 21, 2015

Madson Barreto told me about a paper written on DanceWriting in Brazil -

http://www.def.unir.br/downloads/1243_notacao_coreografica__aplicacao_do_sistema_dancewrite___shor.pdf <http://www.def.unir.br/downloads/1243_notacao_coreografica__aplicacao_do_sistema_dancewrite___shor.pdf>

Thank you very much to Madson for telling me about this paper …

And thank you to the author, Lauro Leudo dos Santos Batista, for writing it in 2009...

If you scroll down in the document, you can see it is writing belly dancing, with stick figures -

Lots of fun!