SignWriting List
February 4, 2015

THREE NEW SIGNWRITING DOCUMENTS POSTED IN THE SIGNWRITING ARCHIVES ON THE WEB:

1. SignWriting Basics Instruction Manual Translated into Spanish and Honduran Sign Language by Jonathan Duncan
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs11/sw1002_SignWriting_Basics_Instruction_Manual_Sutton_Spanish_HondurasSignLanguage.pdf

2. DISSERTATION by Maria Galea, Ph.D: "SignWriting (SW) of Maltese Sign Language (LSM) and its development into an orthography: Linguistic considerations”
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs11/sw1003_SignWriting_in_Maltese_Sign_Langauge_Dissertation_Maria_Galea_Oct03_2014.pdf

3. FRENCH TRANSLATION: "Lignes directrices de SignÉpellation 2008” (SignSpelling Guidelines 2008), L'ordre des symboles de SignÉcriture (SignWriting) dans les signes
Translated into French by André Lemyre…
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs11/sw1004_SignSpelling_Guidelines_2008_French_Translation_by_Andre_Lemyre.pdf

Thank you to the three authors/translators for your documents, and congratulations once again to Maria for your Dissertation which is over 600 pages!

And I do plan to go into the two documents that are translations and give credits to the translators on the credits pages of each document, but the documents will always have these links…

And next I need to create web pages that tell the world about these documents -

At least you can refer others to your work by giving them these links -

THANK YOU!!

and have a great day everyone -