February 21, 2015

Ahh …actually it is for your wife, Tim!! ;-))

But while you are here on the SignWriting List, perhaps you could tell us a little about your new software, SooSL?

I know that SooSL is not really using SignWriting, but there is some connection with SignWriting, isn’t that right?

Some List members may find it useful -

Val ;-)

———

And while we are at it, maybe you can tell us about your work