Hello Valerie and Lauro,
Very interesting and enjoyed reading it. I was able to see which way you are facing, although I got confused a bIt relating the photos with the drawings.
Would be fun to get together, although I can not understand or write Spanish. Is it Spanish?
Thanks Valerie for posting this  on the list.
Hope all is well with you.
Tini.

Sent from my iPad