On 2/4/15 10:49 AM, Valerie Sutton wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
2. DISSERTATION by Maria Galea, Ph.D: "SignWriting (SW) of Maltese Sign Language (LSM) and its development into an orthography: Linguistic considerations”
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs11/sw1003_SignWriting_in_Maltese_Sign_Langauge_Dissertation_Maria_Galea_Oct03_2014.pdf

Hi Val,

It's great to see the new documents.

I noticed something about the English Wikipedia article on SignWriting today.  Maria Galea's dissertation has been referenced as "the most exhaustive study of the application of SignWrining to a specific sign language".

I helped clean up the reference.  Here's the direct link:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SignWriting#cite_note-GaleaLinguistic-3

Thanks to Maria Galea for creating and sharing a tremendous resource.

Regards,
-Steve