February 4, 2015

Thank you for telling us, Steve!

I am glad to see that users are updating the article on SignWriting in the English Wikipedia.

I notice the link for Maria’s work takes us to Academia <http://academia.org/>.edu :

https://www.academia.edu/10451785/SignWriting_SW_of_Maltese_Sign_Language_LSM_and_its_development_into_an_orthography_Linguistic_considerations <https://www.academia.edu/10451785/SignWriting_SW_of_Maltese_Sign_Language_LSM_and_its_development_into_an_orthography_Linguistic_considerations>

Great to see the dissertation posted there as well -

Academia.edu <http://academia.edu/> is becoming a big site -

Val ;-)