Many happy returns to you, dear Valerie,

Ingvild

Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 07:12:26 -0800
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Happy Birthday Valerie
To: [log in to unmask]

SignWriting List
February 22. 2015

And thank you too, Tini, for this message, and for learning DanceWriting and SignWriting and for teaching both and well…it has really been a long time since we knew each other … since the mid-1970s when we met in Copenhagen…

Isn’t it a miracle that we are still here and writing emails to each other? - ha!

And I bet, with the longevity in my family, that I just might be doing the same 30 years from now - I hope so ;-)

Thank you again for the note -

Val ;-)

------