February 22, 2015

Hi Charles -

Nice to hear from you again on the SignWriting List -

Thank you for this good explanation of DanceWriting and its receptive qualities…

Which actually leads into the next thread that I am preparing now, related to research on Receptive and Expressive sign written documents, which Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway is conducting. Erika posed some questions for a native signer who chooses to write expressively, and asked to explain why the signer feels it is a good idea to write expressively…and Adam Frost has created a video in ASL explaining his perspective…

I received permission from both Erika and Adam to post this information and video to you all …I will try to post it later today or tomorrow -

Thanks for listening -

Val ;-)