Hello,
I need a French version of 2009 Manual 1: SignWriting basics 40 pages.

If it does not exist, I would like to translate it in French and change the examples with LSQ (reusing other hand drawings from other publications you made that look the same as some LSQ sign).

I would like to make the following changes:
-some photos with English text cannot be used.
-add 1 line saying that the translation is made for a special person (30 years of teaching LSQ).
-add on line pointing to SignWriting page of French lessons
-add 4 lines pointing to SignPuddles: LSQ. LSF, LSBF...
-the Goldilock quote cannot be used in LSQ, LSF...  I either put a LSQ version of Goldilock or another text from SignPuddle.

I want to give it to an important teacher of LSQ I met, he would like to learn some SignWriting.  He saw the symposium, he already has the ASL SignWriting application on his i-pad!

André Lemyre