Hello,
This year I would like to prepare pre-recorded videos about using Sign Writer Studio to generate and share Anki flashcards.
Also, I would like to present how I use it to generate an alphabetical dictionary and the additional sections I put in it (SpeechWriting, Classifiers, introduction).

All I would need is posting my videos and user guides in several languages.

André Lemyre