Hi Stefan,

I will look into SignMail.  Thanks for letting us know.

Regards,
-Steve

On 2/23/15 12:38 PM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:

Hi Valerie, Steve… friends of SignWriting,

I do not want you getting annoying ...

I'm sorry to bother again on this matter.

This morning we tried again to send SignWriting Emails ..

We wrote the Geman terms in the “Translate text”-box … asked for translation, selected the correct options and send the message… we got immediately feed-back: The email has been sent!”

but nothing happened.

We did not receive these messages …not matter what we tried.

If you see the possibility to check that …it would be wonderful!

Have a wonderful day

All best

Stefan

--