SignWriting List
March 27, 2015

This is so exciting, Stefan!

Congratulations and we will use DELEGS and it deserves users…

I need to figure out how to start the program quickly - without much spoken language.

Is there a visual user-interface that does not require the knowledge of any spoken language, that could help me get to the program and let me start using it?

If I go to:

http://www.delegs.com

and I click on the button:

delegs-Editor

I see instruction but not the actual program I can use myself.

Sooo….I click on Delegs International instead, and I get English, but that is not the button to simply start using the program…

Where is the button to use the program?

It should be right there on the front page - and very large and visual and pretty and appealing to the eye in some way -

I know it is hard because we are still struggling to make software user-friendly, but it is necessary - and you and Andre helped me the other day to realize I had not organized our flags properly at the bottom of SignPuddle pages - we are continually learning what works for users - and feedback is always necessary.

So I envision one clear button - Use DELEGS EDITOR - and then a bunch of flags for the choice of languages - and then start typing -

It is an outstanding program and deserves to be used by the world!

Thank you for this gift -

Val ;-)

-----