SignWriting List
March 9, 2015

Dear SignWriting List!

I am happy to announce that we now have a SignPuddle Dictionary file for Albania:

Albanian SignPuddle
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/index.php?ui=1&sgn=82

It has the Albanian Code: AL and this is the flag:

Stefan Woehrmann, a teacher at the Osnabruck School for the Deaf in Germany, has a Deaf student from Albania, and she is skilled at writing signs in SignPuddle. They have been using the German SignPuddle to write and save some of the Albanian signs because there was no Albanian file…

Well now there is!

Enjoy Stefan and Lumturi ;-)

I hope you will share some of your writings with the SignWriting List...