Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 08:32:00 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Request from Brazilian LIBRAS writer for Fingerspeller for LIBRAS
To: [log in to unmask]

On 3/12/15 7:03 PM, André L wrote:
could we use this tool for SpeechWriting?

Hi André,

The theory is the same, but the application is slightly different.  For fingerspelling, there is a small gap between the letters.  For SpeechWriting, the heads need to overlap slightly, correct?  Looking at the code, I should be able to pass a negative number as the spacing value.  Hmm.  Interesting...

Regards,
-Steve