SignWriting List
March 14, 2015

This will be wonderful, Stefan, if you, your students, André, everyone…can use the DELEGS program with Anki to create flashcards for both Mundbilder and Mundbildschrift.

I want to thank Jonathan Duncan for working with André to use the SignWriter Studio program to work with Anki, and I think learning to use DELEGS with Anki should be a benefit too...

Thanks again, André, for bringing Anki into our SignWriting world -

Val ;-)

--------