So I am signing off the Skype Open Office for today - thank you everyone!

On Mar 1, 2015, at 9:59 AM, Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

SignWriting List
March 1, 2015

Hello Becky!
It has been a long time. And thank you for your contributions to SignWriting years ago. The letter you wrote about it from a linguistic perspective was very welcome…

I am well, thank you. And I hope you are too? ;-)

Mississippi certainly has more difficult weather this year, than San Diego, California, but even we have rain today, which they say will become worse weather for the eastern US later this week - I hope you don’t inherit our rain too ;-(

Nice to hear from you, Becky - If you want to Skype sometime, we can wait until next Sunday, or write again for an appointment in the middle of the week…

Val ;-)

———