Hello,

I posted Anki flashcards to learn ASL, BSL, LSBF or LSF using SignWriting in January . I prepared user guides on how sign writers can create them with signPuddle and SignWriter Studio and how to use them for study.  I planned to shared them with this list soon.

I am surprised to see that the projects works as expected!  People (outside the list) just find the cards and download them even before the publicity starts.  So they see plenty of links to SignWriting web site.

ASL 34
BSL 5
LSFB 1
LSF 7

The goal is to reach out new people with these cards.

More details soon...

André Lemyre