On 3/14/15 3:57 PM, Madson Barreto wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Yeah, the search is powerful! We like that!

Hi Madson,

The searching is my favorite part.  It is something unique and beautiful that doesn't exist anywhere else.

[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
And Stefan is right. Signmail is so necessary and we love that too...
I too like SignMail.  I haven't spent the time necessary to see if I can get it working again.  I will try to get to it this week coming up.

[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Steve, I found others fuctions in the SignMaker that this morning we don't saw...
Have you tried the "White on black" preference?

[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
You said that we already can use. It's fantastic! But we have a question: is enabled save
new signs? It's possible write new signs and save in the old format (FSW) in our
PersonalPuddle?
The new SignMaker is built using Formal SignWriting.  FSW has been stable for over 2 years and it is the reason that the advanced searching is possible.  FSW is here to stay.

Right now, it would be possible to use the new SignMaker with the PersonalPuddle in an indirect way.  After you make a sign with the new SignMaker, go to the "dictionary" tab.  Select and copy the FSW string.  In the PersonalPuddle, open the appropriate puddle, and press the "New entry" button.

The page to define a new entry will appear.  In the "Terms and Titles" section, just paste the FSW string in any of the blanks.  When you save the entry, the PersonalPuddle will know that the string is really FSW and treat it appropriately.

Even though we've made a lot of progress, there is still a lot further to go.  Eventually, the new SignMaker will be directly integrated in SignPuddle.

Thanks for your interest and patience.  We are getting closer and closer.

Regards,
-Steve