Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 18. März 2015 07:21
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: New Albanian SignPuddle

SignWriting List

March 17, 2015

Hello Lumturi!

Thank you for this email. It is a great honor to receive an email message written in Albanian Sign Language!

It is the first time for me ;-)

I can see some of the signs are the same as in ASL…Plus I can find the signs in SignPuddle.

So let me guess what you wrote…Does it say?…

 “Hi Valerie. My name is Lumturi. I am Deaf. I am happy, why the reason? you make SignPuddle for Albania mine. Thank you very much. You are super. Bye, Lumturi”

Was I correct? ;-))

And yes, let’s Skype - can you do it this Sunday? between 8:00 and 10:00am Pacific Time? or you name the time...

Join, Leave or Change How You Receive SW List Messages http://listserv.valenciacollege.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SW-L&A=1 ________________________________________________